Your day to day will include:
- Working with our product, sales and customer success teams to drive the product marketing strategy
- Driving traffic through organic and paid channels
- Conceptualizing PR and Marketing strategies
- Optimizing the marketing funnel by measuring, analyzing, and reacting to performance metrics
- Creating product release notes and monthly customer newsletters
- Managing marketing events such as conferences and tradeshows from start to finish
- Building and distributing compelling content across social media platforms (Blogs, Case studies, whitepapers, how-to videos, infographics)
We are excited about you if:
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- You have experience with Web/SEO/PPC campaigns, landing pages, social media and mobile marketing strategies
- You possess in-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and more
- You can convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generating content
- You are are comfortable with creating marketing metrics – we all love numbers
- You express humility and seek input from others when needed.
- You're resilient, comfortable with change, and can adapt quickly.
- You enjoy a little bit of friendly competition and you're not afraid to be challenged and pushed out of your comfort zone.
- You share your thoughts openly and quickly and adapt your communication skills to work well with your team
- You put customers first, even if it means answering an important email over the weekend.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You have familiarity with Zapier and technical concepts related to web development such as API’s and infrastructure.
- You have experience with managing content and design teams
- You have a sense of humor